7.7.11

GEN ASS

General Assemblies never cease to amaze me. The DEFTAC family is huge, with over 8 branches nationwide! We're getting stronger and stronger thanks to our new colored belts.
Pictured above are our two new blue belts, Joel and Alvin. Not only do they look sweet, but they actually are. Contrary to popular belief, these two are some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet! Both of them have worked hard for their belts : training regularly, cross training, never giving up. They also serve as an inspiration to the newer white belts who just watch them  in awe. First to defend the weaker, spazzy guys and last to leave the mats.. I'm proud to have them as my teammates! Congrats Joel and Alvin! May you stay sweet forever!

Other promotions:

PURPLE
Karl Rodriguez 
Myron Mangubat 

BLUE
Mike Luna
Rover Lustana
Ali Reza
Patrick Lubaton 

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, Are you ok? You have published a original material.

    Personally, I allow open commenting on survivingbjj.blogspot.com.It is a popular site for us.I also li8ke this site. my website. I might turn on moderation if I find I am getting destructive or hateful posts, we'll see.So I want to show these matters as Now is the time to buy the Bjj gear you need to perform with in the ring. For those who love the thought of slipping on one of these garments and performing at their very best, it pays to put a bit more time into the selection process. Before you just wear any gear that anyone has every provided to you, it is best to choose the right product for you. The good news is that most of these items can be very affordable, if you buy the right one and do not have to purchase several over a short period of time.

    Thank You Very Much For Create That Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete