5.7.11

Taking down notes



The BJJ Notebook- do you have one? If you don't, get one. How could you possibly keep track of all the techniques you've learned in class? Nobody's memory is that good.
I love taking notes. My BJJ notebook is filled with techniques, drawings of techniques, flowcharts.. BJJ can get pretty nerdy if you get into it. 
Here are a few tips for keeping a BJJ notebook:

1. Details, details, details. Mention all the details that go into executing the technique. Which hand do you use? Which leg do you kick? Where do you put your head? Write it all down!
2. Videos I've divided my notes into techniques I've learned from videos and techniques I've learned in class. I make sure to mention which DVD I got the technique from and of course,I include detailed information about the moves I learned.
3.Spars Ideally, you should be logging all your spars, especially the ones you've lost. You have to figure out how that guy got your back or why you ended up in someone's triangle. Once you find the answer, the likelihood of you ending in that position again would be next to impossible.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, Are you ok? You have published a original material.

    The actions you recommended on survivingbjj.blogspot.com that It is progressively typical for you to be able to get into your name of your websites.It is a option able website for all the individuals.Many individuals are getting different types of support by this website.I always like this website. Yes, it is really creates getting a quotation simple.As I to discuss Now is the time to buy the Jiu jitsu gear you need to perform with in the ring. For those who love the thought of slipping on one of these garments and performing at their very best, it pays to put a bit more time into the selection process. Before you just wear any gear that anyone has every provided to you, it is best to choose the right product for you. The good news is that most of these items can be very affordable, if you buy the right one and do not have to purchase several over a short period of time.

    Thank You Very Much For Make That Awesome & Awesome Content.

    ReplyDelete