24.8.10

Gi Review - Atama Mundial #9

After trying on my teammate's Atama (thanks, Laisa), I decided that I HAD to get one. The gi top fit me perfectly for once, and the length and width of the pants were just right. 
I'm 5'1.5 , 100 lbs with a puny upper body. Naturally, I chose the white F1  (4'9"-5'0"/ 85-100 lbs) thinking that it wouldn't be true to size. Sure enough, it is the best fitting gi I have ever had. The pants fall to just above the ankle and aren't baggy at all.  The ripstop material on the pants felt weird at first, but now I think that I actually prefer them to cotton! They are kind of see-through though so make sure you wear a pair of black cycling shorts /yoga shorts.
I've washed my gi about 5x already, and so far, there has been very minimal shrinkage (though some claim that Atama gis shrink like crazy).

Despite the hefty price tag, I will most definitely stick to this brand. Thank you, Atama for making a gi that finally fits me! <3

3 comments:

  1. I was just looking at this one today!
    I think this is going to be my next one too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Store MMA Gadgets & Battle Gadgets, Jiu Jitsu Gi and MMA Barbados & Protection protection safety safety gloves. We offer more affordable distribution and low costs on all our devices & clothing!

    Buy Your Product atama gi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, How are going on?

    It is really useful content about the subject of survivingbjj.blogspot.com.Present age it is a awesome most website of contemporary age.We are getting many kinds of chance by this website.Actually I like this website. I so much attention about your content. I know it is not any easy details. This is very awesome post! I will protect this website as I have Since 2002, authentic MMA, mma shorts & Jiu Jitsu Gi, clothing, rash guards and accessories at competitive prices, in a satisfying, secure and safe online shopping environment.

    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete