27.6.11

gi review #2

(image courtesy of btfightgear.com)

Say hello to the Bullterrier Kids BJJ Gi (White, Lightweight)!
I bought this gi last December and I absolutely love it. So do the other girls. In fact, two of my teammates have the exact same gi. What I love most about it is how soft it feels - baby soft. Just like wearing a bathrobe and pyjama pants. Not only does it feel great, but it looks great too. Fits me like a glove in all the right areas. 
Although Atama has a special place in my heart (I have two), I've grown quite fond of my Bullterrier and will definitely get the black version as well. 
Size wise, I recommend this gi for petite girls like myself. I'm 5'1.5, around 97-99 lbs and the M3 fit me perfectly. 
The gi hasn't shrunk much after numerous washings though I find it hard to take off the yellow stains on the knees (our mats are yellow).

Love love love this gi!

No comments:

Post a Comment