7.12.09

what i'm thinking about

Bacon.... need I say more?
Bacon wrapped filet mignon
Singaporean Chili Crab
Chicken and Pork AdoboGoode Co. Barbeque
Amongst my friends, I'm known as the girl with the voracious appetite. I'm constantly chewing or stealing people's food or talking about food. I have never gone on a diet, ever. And I don't plan on going on one either. I guess I'm lucky I enjoy working out so much. I think its because instead of just running on the treadmill and lifting weights, I'm actually doing a sport that I've grown to love. I tried doing the gym thing for awhile and it really wasn't for me. I even hired a personal trainer but it just wasn't enough. This week, I'm planning to add another yoga session to my routine. However, I'll need to be awake by 6 AM. I wonder if I can do it. I've heard people say that how working out first thing in the morning could be quite invigorating. I'll try it this week and we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment